Avril potret - Manual+Digital


On the left side i drew 4 month before, i juz used 2B pencil.. the reason that i'm not drew detail on tone using charcoal becoz of i want to try color it in digital.. on the right side i colored yesterday about 6 hours probably, I didn't count..

this is my 1st try but i'm not impressed..i hate those hair looked not real and a lot of mistaked there..it's hard drew one by one used MOUSE!!! I can't control my strokes!!!!!!   Maybe i need to buy TABLET to solve this problem..hahaha.. but i do have no money..somebody, give me a part time job plz..hehe


DONE!! I put some color effect on it..but still sucks!! Hate it !!!

4 comments:

milah hasan said...

haha..cuba lagi~

Fiera Kittenz said...

baik bos..

semutbiru said...

ooohh.. nak part time job yek.. ada tu mmg ada, tp publishing lah.. nk buat macam mana, u pun xminat.. hehehe..

Fiera Kittenz said...

publishing pon blh..huhu..
insyaAllah cube..