I gotta change

To much playing around lately..
Plz wake up from long rest..Telling my self that i will fall down this sem, no more dekan..
i need to change my attitude..its bcoz of some fact make me mess and i always doesn't have mood to study..Actually if i think seriously, this sem was easier compare semester before on an assignment..but why i cannot do better same like i did on last sem?? i always escape from class, did the work on last minutes, damm.. repeat..no more playing around..
again..said to ur self fiera..gotta change..think about ur parents..wont give up easily..this not the end of the world..i can do it..gambate!! wish me luck in this sem.. T_T help me out..

1 comment:

OngZ@i M@laYa 77 said...

i know u can do it.. u can do better than that.. but i think fiera terlalu bzy sem nie..
try to bhagikan masa..
fiera boleh!!! chaiyok2...try da best yah.. ;)