I changed..

Being so lazy lately..huh..What shall I do??
Actually kind of busy but I didn't know why I’m so blurr n doing nothing without touching of my work..Worst thing ever..hoho..Won’t care anymore..But sometimes even my life being like this, I don't know why I enjoy it...hah..I ignore everything around me..

My friends said I changed a lot..Before I was passive girl..I didn't talk much, being alone, shy, not social, too kind (probably) like a nice girl..huh..Being changed a lot..After the disaster happened, haha..
I lose some part of my life, something was everything for me before..Felt like my world empty, dark, painful. But my friends saved me.. I love u all so much..Without u all, I’ll never through this situation alone.. I realize, when I lose something, God gave me more than what I had lose before.
Friendship is the most beautiful thing ever..Thanks 4 being part of my life..


The most things I’ll never forget is when I was sad n pressure, my friend izzat invited me watch midnight movie..He said he doesn't want me looked sad n always make me feel better..I don't know why he being so cares about me much..And k-rol, he always protects me like his own sister..They really treat me like their little sister..huhu..My roommate, (Juliana) n girl friend (Zati, Rasis n Nik) they always gave me support, make me calm when I cried..owhhh T_T..

Now, I become happy go lucky, friendly, and not afraid with kind of thing that I scared be4, social (maybe)..haha..Always laughing..Even my friend didn’t make any joke, I still laugh...little bit crazy..haha..I always did some emotion with my face, stupid emotion..kdg2 lebih2 plak..time tgh bgurau dgn kwn2, dorg saje2 buli, leh lak wat muka innocent..haha..kdg2 dorg kata aku wat lawak plak dgn ekspresi muka yg cepat berubah..haa sbnrnya aku nk blaja acting..haha..syok tgk kwn2 aku asyik acting, kdg2 join gk..haaa akhirnya ak blakon gk dlm asgmn video Izzat..jd heroin..Izzat leh plih aku..betapa gembiranya aku..tp jd mistery girl..best tuh..laku dh bc skrip tu smlm, psl sorg girl yg admire sorg lelaki ni,woohh Izzat ler heronya kot..tp lastly bila lelaki dh suka kt dia, rupanya girl ni dh meninggal..aku jd antu rupanya..aiii panjang plak aku brcerita..dh cukup..

1 comment:

OngZ@i M@laYa 77 said...

a lot of changed....but fie still leh ke hadapan..
smoga berjaya dlm menghadapi pelbagai halangan yerh...