Ice the CREAM

Hi, my name is Eddy/ Keough. This is a blog-trade with Fiera a.k.a my sister. Please check out my blog http://applewaffle.blogspot.com/

So here I was 3 a.m. in the morning, breaking my back to complete my presentation that should be submitted on the same day at 9.30 a.m. Yeah, I know I'm such a model student, start doin assignment at 3 a.m on the day it have to be submitted. Stop judging me, moron. I do last-minute job because I was busy being stalking your mom awesome.


When I came to class, my classmate told me that, actually my presentation is the day after tomorrow and not today... damn

I was speechless for 10 minute. The sleepless night was all for nothing. I even wear my best formal suit for the occasion. ........double-pawned

Next story. My class supposed to start on 9.30 a.m but the lecturer didn't show up on times. To be fair, she did inform to us that she will be running a bit late. So,we wait for her to show up.

9.40 a.m..........still no lecturer in class

9.50 a.m..........still waiting

10.00a.m........ still no sign of her

Being a nerd as we were, we didn't ditch the class and we wait and wait and wait and wait. I think I've grown 10 m beard. We wait in the class for three hours before she finally appear through the window.. We lock the door of course...Just kidding. The class start at 12.30 a.m and proceed uneventfully.

I sleep in the whole class

After the lunch break, class resumed at 2.15 p.m. Then at 3.30 p.m she gave each of us ICE-CREAM because she feels apologetic and want to console us somehow. What a bag of surprise!! Half of the class get expensive ice-cream (RM 2.20) and the other half get the cheap ice cream. I got the cheap ice-cream..damn..racism against Handsome-people is not funny :(

If she think she could bribe me with ice-cream to get my apology,well she is f*cking motherf*cking ...................................................CORRECT :) My classmate and I are so kindergarten , to be easily lull by ice cream. WTF?

1 comment:

Farish Ibnu Addin (Saurukent) said...

ape kom cakap daa..merosakkan blog orang jer....joking..hahak...