Keeping in my Note

Photo: Faustina


Today was my 1st time hang out (alone) with someone that I really fell in love with.. just 2 of us.. Before, remembering what happened on our past as student, I never treated him like a real friend, always shy and run away blushing.. but, I know this moment could never happen again so I was trying my very best to keep our time together as a real friend. Oh God I can't stop smiling. My heart melting and butterflies in my stomach won't stop, blood temperature increasing (ya thx God I still can handle it). Spending our time chatting about our life and walking+laughing+joking around, went to the industrial design exhibition. I was be my real self in front of him today, no covering. Even though, I know maybe our relationship cannot work out, we are friend.. but I really having a wonderful day.. This 2 hours was precious.


However I met his dad n sista, never imagine that. I didn't aspect this will happen, they seems doesn't like me maybe because of my appearance and I'm not they type of people, I guess. I'm not sure. Hmm it's ok I accepted this as my weakness to prevent someday.. (Do not wear or styling urself like an artist in front the elderly).. not polite at all.. urghh with my curly red hair, no elderly gonna like that (my mom hate it as well she said, "dye ur hair black again"), but after few days she never complaint n suddenly, "aihh so nice with the curl".. hehh..


Back to the story, after that waiting for my comic friend, Mr. Faiz Haikal. He asked me outing last week but I postpone it today. Watching a movie, Sanctum in 3D and KFC for dinner. Back home late, my parents were out somewhere then asked my 2nd bro to keep me from the station. Well, riding motorcycle with him such a nightmare (100km/h is a minimum speed), my brain almost flew over (caution: do not wearing a wig).


P/s: Setiap kali emotional mesti nak tulis dalam BI, pe kes?

8 comments:

Daishie said...

oh girl.. u meet him.. glad 2 hear that babe.. always happy yeah :p

Fiera Kittenz said...

hahaha x sangka.. igtkan xjd.. pg td dia call and tya jd jumpe ke x.. huhu sgt happy~ :)

Keough White said...

i enjoy reading this haha im glad u have a splendid time with him

Fiera Kittenz said...

huhuhu thank you bro~ :D
its precious..

Anonymous said...

emo yek when every time writing in english? haahha macam lsp kn :P

Fiera Kittenz said...

hahaha tu lah psl.. kalo exam LSP kena emo br boleh wat writing.. wahaha!

milah hasan said...

hah! so, i wonder who is "him" in this post? XP

Fiera Kittenz said...

alaa xyah la wat2 xtahu.. haha~