Malaysia in Fantasy


"Illustration that emphasizes cultural Malaysian women by certain states as the main concept of the filling and processed in the fantasy style with a creative imagination. Additional elements of the culture used in this illustration to provide special effects such as folktales, myths, beliefs and performed by manually drawing techniques and digital painting."

Finally i find my own stroke and painting style during my research in Final year project. I took 3 months in research the Malaysian culture and 2 months in progress learned new skill plus improved hardly in illustration painting. Its damn damn damn hard! But I still not satisfied with my FYP project but this little bit unbelievable because i never expect I'll reached this level :)

However, I'm not sure would upload one by one full illustration because I'm worried about the Copyright, after I graduated I was planning to sell this illustration to the Government for "Cuti-cuti Malaysia".. I been thinking to build-up my own company for the project, not sure but if run of time maybe I just keep the copyright under my hubby's company.

So any suggestion??

No comments: