Painting - Arabian Gurl


Before.. drawing mode..



Step to level 2..
I had been trying so hard to make it perfect but it isn't.. poor of me.. the main purpose is for practice my coloring skill before i seriously involve on my final project..

I'm not tracing!!!! and this is my 1st painting that i used my new stroke like those on my previous drawing if u had seen it..

Actually i wanna do an Indian girl but finally it become Arabian girl.. -___-" .. FAILED!!

My fault coz being lazy.. I can change it into Indian girl by used more darken color on the skin n put a jewelry same way as my drawing.. but i won`t.. hahahaha~

3 comments:

mazhad said...

it's more of an indian girl for me.may be from brahmin caste back in India.don't be too hard on u'r self.jujur n eclass nmpk cm indian gal.dgn bentuk muka n rahang.cuma the lips.ada sumthin wrong.well,xda org perfect.may be org 2 dlm bygn kamu cm2...end~

Pakcu Sofi said...

mcm minachi je?..hehe..
mulut tu nampak pelik sket
(jujur dari hati~)

keep it up!

Fiera Kittenz said...

haah mulut dia pelik..
aku cube lg kt artwork akan datang..
TQ.. :D