Artwork - Kristin Kreuk (Illustration digital painting)

Yeahhhh my new Illustration.. Kristin Kreuk a.k.a Lana Lang from Smallville.. She is really pretty actress.. huhu.. i used Adobe Photoshop to make this one n only used mouse to paint it..

I took more 20 hours to finish this digital paint, this is the second one but i hope i would improved than the 1st one.. Still got mistake T.T oh no..

so i put my self on the level 1..hahaha need more experiences to get better coz i was thinking about my final project that i want to do an Illustration..like playing a RPG game, i need to fight my weakness and kill all the annoying devil and step to the next level bebeh!!

Wish me luck :D

ARTWORK PROGRESS


I can't make this as a tutorial coz im still new and juz an amature.. so i juz put my progress..huhu


I juz used flat colour for the 1st round..


Then off others layer, make folder each of the partition like face, eyes, hair n bla bla, to make the colouring proses more clean, tidy n easier.. up to u la..haha.. sorry for skiping to much of proses coz i'm not sure it will be succeed or not on that time..



Lips and nose was done!


Ear was done!!


Ok, u see the rough line on her face?? actually it was the guide i draw to help me control my colour to guess the shading of her face n composition. juz play around with colours, knew the basic painting, shading n lighting..

Neck was done..


For hair, juz used plain colour 1st..


Same like her face, this rough line is juz only a guide.. Off it after u paint up the hair..


U see.. the proses is really complicated.. u need to draw thousand rough line to make the real hair..aiyooo..


Until its look like the real hair.. ( actually i didn't like it.. suck)


Then the last part paint her scaff.. hahahaha.. get her make up.. and the finishing touch make some simple background.. TQ

Karya lengkap kt atas skali yer..haha

3 comments:

Daishie said...

this is so amazing..great job!nt ajarkan k..hehehe..

Fiera Kittenz said...

no its still got mistake..sy kena kritik dgn ex sy..huhuhu..byk yg salah.. T.T

Unknown said...

fierajar aku pas nie wei